Thursday 17 February 2011

Robyn`s Daily Update - Day 3

Today looked promising with the knowledge that today's weather was going to be one of the better days this week, i.e. there would be no rain, so we had hoped to go on location with Peter. Unfortunately due to heavy cloud and a dull day we could not so instead I spent the majority of the day observing. I spent sometime with Keith learning about two websites he`s in the process of finishing and will shortly be going live which is all rather exciting. Then I spent the day bugging Paul, where I learnt about various current projects he has going on and teaching me about the software he uses for developing his exhibition stand designs. I continued to crowd Michelle whilst she worked on 'Peter Griffin's Cook Book' (more on this later - Ed.) which will be out soon and will be be used to promote the company's photography service (there is more to photography than click a button you know?). Today I also got to observe work Michelle had showed me the previous day be sent to print which was very exciting seeing it all come together. Yet again another great day at GGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment