Tuesday 15 February 2011

Robyn's Daily Update - 2

Today is my second day of work experience at GGS and apart from the maze of locked and unlocked doors I`m feeling rather confident.

This morning I mostly hassled Michelle. She told me about previous work she had done for CNS and showed me the initial ideas for the school prospectuses plus the finished products, all of which were done in-house: photography, print management and artwork. She also showed me some work she had done for Booja Booja Chocolates which I found very interesting as I have recently done a project where I created my own site. I even got to have a little taste (which I can only describe as a mini chocolate dessert which melts in your mouth). I`ve also been observing Keith as he redevelops and redesigns top solicitors, Greenland Houchen Pomeroy's website



and I have to say it`s looking good!

After a short break I`m back to work and writing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment