Friday 18 February 2011

My Final Day At GGS

Today was quite a sad day for me at GGS having to say goodbye to people who have made me feel so welcome in the time I have spent bugging them. Today began with continuing with research I had started yesterday for Emily which took up the majority of the day. I then spent some time with Keith, where we discussed various website projects he has going on, (Booja Booja , Greenland Houchen & Pomeroy and City of Norwich School).

We also received a great
response from David Brodie (resource manager at CNS) about the website he got to view yesterday alongside the rest of the designated authoring team. He loved what he saw and emailed his thoughts -
" ...there was quite a buzz from the group (who had not already seen the site). I personally couldn’t believe how easy the CMS is to use and I had a play with the (governors) pages last night – no problem! ... "

So a great response to a great week. Thank you GGS for letting me spend a week with you all and putting up with me. Its been such a valuable experience . Many thanks to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment