Friday 9 April 2010

GGS on Masterchef

Walked into the living room last night where the Good Lady Wife was watching the Masterchef final, and what's the first thing I see? The Jenny Lind Children's Department sign that GGS printed for the Hospital Arts project at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital as part of their commission for a large amount of wall and ceiling art. 'Look!', I shouted. 'GGS printing on the telly! We did that!'. Too late, the images were fleeting. 'Did what?' came the reply. To be honest I think she was more interested in the cooking for some reason. I carried on watching and several other pieces were also seen in the background as finalist Tim Kinnaird was filmed at work. But I don't think she was as excited about it as I was. Strange.
Thinking about it, I guess the title of this blog is a tad misleading; but hey...

No comments:

Post a Comment